- Creation of strategies for selling content; development, implementation and control of social media content plans and analysis of the effectiveness of the created content; weekly reporting;
- Creating posts for socials (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok), writing press releases;
- Work on the promotion of music releases;
- Interaction with different departments of the company on work tasks (A&R, art department, distribution, etc.);
- Connections with bloggers (Tiktok, Instagram);
- Tracking significant events in the life and work of label artists, working out newsworthy events in the label socials;
- Interaction with subscribers, building relationships between the artist and the fan base.
- 2 years experience in marketing;
- Competent written speech;
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop;
- It is advisable to provide a portfolio with case studies from past work on content activities and content plans.
- Experience working with bloggers and artists;
- Music label experience: Sony Music / Universal Music / Warner Music
- Transparent registration and accrual of income;
- Competitive salary and KPI bonus system;
- External training: reimbursement of expenses for employee's professional and personal growth programs, rich eventful corporate life;
- Opportunity to become part of a company with endless potential for growth and development
Please send links to your socials along with your CV.
We will offer you to complete a test task.